Re: BioMOO transcripts

Gabor Mocz (gmocz@hawaii.edu)
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 13:30:31 -1000

Hello,

I guess, as an alternative, we can also get a record of BioMOO
meetings from the BioMOO site itself. In the PPS Base, we can type, for
example: mailme dec9tape or @mailme dec11tape, and the server will e-mail
a copy of the record to our e-mail address. I have tried it and it works.
I am sure, everybody knows this, and I am the last one who just discovered
it. In case, not, you might want to try it too.
Best regards,
Gmocz