RE: Section 5 - Intro to Bioinformatics

clare sansom (c.sansom@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk)
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 17:22:38 +0000 (GMT)

Dear all,

On Thu, 14 Jan 1999, Andrew Spencer wrote:

> I have been unable to access the frames version of the material. I am
> running IE4 and have never previously had trouble with frames. Is it me
> or them?

It seems to be "them" (meaning the UCL group). I've just tried this link
in IE4, and get nothing but a blank screen in default grey. I have
reported the problem to Terri Attwood.

In the mean time, I can only suggest that anyone afflicted with this
problem try to find a copy of Netscape, or else get what they can out of
the No Frames version. The science is the same: it's just the interface
that looks rather out-of-date.

Best of luck,

Dr. Clare Sansom
c.sansom@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Coordinating Tutor, Principles of Protein Structure